Figure 8 Optical Cable( GYTC8A), outdoor cable, self-supporting optical fiber cable, Aerial Optical Fiber Cable
Name: Figure 8 self-supporting
Aerial optical fiber cable-GYTC8A
1) Low dispersion and attenuation
2) Proper design, precise control for fiber excess length render the cable
Excellent mechanical and environmental characteristics
3) 3) Aluminum-PE sheath makes cable have nice moisture resistance performance
4) Steel-PE sheath makes cable have nice moisture resistance performance
5) Small cable diameter, light cable weight, self supporting, easily to install
6) Applications: Long-distance communication, local trunk line, CATV and
Computer networks system
1) Fiber number: Max. 288
2) Messenger wire: Dia 2.0mm x 1 steel wire
3) Web (height x width): 3.0 x 2.5mm
4) Operating temperature: -40~+60° C
1 Each single length of cable shall be reeled on Fumigated Wooden Drum.
2 Covered by plastic buffer sheet.
3 Sealed by strong wooden battens.
4 At least 1 m of inside end of cable will be reserved for testing.
5 Drum length: Standard drum length is 2000m± 2%;