GYFTC8Y,Optical fiber cable for outdoor, aerial application.
Optical Fiber Cable (GYFTC8Y)
1. High quality optical fiber provides good transmission performance
2. Accurate fiber excess length control ensures excellence mechanical and temperature performance
3. Strict craft and raw material control for cable stably operating over 30 years
4. The sturcture of all section water blocking and longitudinally armored with both side coated aluminum tape provide good performance of moisture-proof and water blocking
5. Special filling gel filled loose tubes provides optical fiber protection
6. High Young's modulus fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) as the central strength member
7. Figure-8 self-supporting structure has good tensile strength and allows easy aerial installation for installation cost savings
Central strength member (FRP)
PBT-made loose tubes
Water blocking tape & Integrated steel messenger
Figure-8 shape PE sheath
No. of FibersDesignLoose Tube / Filler - Ø
mmOuter Sheath Thickness
Transportation & Storage: - 40 to + 70°C
Minimum Bending Radius
Installation: - 30 to + 60°C
Under Maximum Tension: 20 x Cable-Ø
Operation: - 40 to + 70°C
Without Tension: 10 x Cable-Ø
Identification and Packing
a. Fiber Colors & Buffer Tube Colors (acc. to TIA/EIA-598-A standards)
Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Grey, White, Red, Black, Yellow, Violet, Rose, Aqua.
Note: special color spectrum can be customized according to customer requests, but it must be clearly described in the order.
b. Sheath Marking: the outer sheath is marked in 1 meter intervals as follows:
<year of manufacture> <number and type of fiber> <length marking in meter>
c. Packing: Wooden drums with protection.
d. Delivery Lengths: Standard delivery lengths are 2 km, 4 km, 6 km with a tolerance of - 1% / + 3%